FBL Gyro 3gx and flight mode settings

Slobberdog

Esc set to default, smooth start up again, whoo hoo.

Set simulated flybar on and at default value, now roll on tonight so I can try this beauty out.

Balanced blades again, and c of g cos I had a slight vibe on start up, not there with blades removed, job done and pretty much cured, waiting for proper balancer to get here to do it 100%

Tony

Staff member
If you are getting teh teeder todder balancer, that will measure mainly the CoG, not the weight. I can take two blades that weigh drastically different, and make them balance on that scale. First you need to weigh the blades, then put them on there and adjust the weight you had to add to the light blade.

As for the vibration though, are you 100% sure your blades were in the PERFECT location, meaning they were straight out from the head like they are when flying? If they are off by just a couple of degrees, it will cause a slight vibration, but will go away once in the air.

Slobberdog

Nah tony getting an Align root clamp type balancer as I think it takes a lot of moving parts out of the equation, keep it simple, they could have been slightly off but not sure, when I rebalanced them they seemed to be better. But it flew really good last night so I am not really gonna fiddle.

Top Bottom