Micro 130x Bling

EyeStation

I don't like those Lynx servos. Seems the gears are all good, but the pin that seats in the top cover next to the output spline does some damage to the plastic pivot point. Mine goe widened out and caused the last gear to come out of alignment. My fall was just the same as yours after the first blowout.

Slobberdog

Yeah not sure what's gone on but this is the second one I have gone through and only about a dozen flights on it,

heli-maniac

Mine went to crap in 3 flights
would work fine one way then jitter back and forth the other way at full travel then just stop working
I have sent it back to Lynx But who know when ill get it replaced do to they are still working on the V2 servo to replace them with
I have ordered a E flight Ds76t to put on it have heard they are doing well Just seems like a big servo to put on a 130x But we will see should have it Tomorrow
Microheli has know come out with a tail servo But at 40.00 ill wait and see how they do

Slobberdog

Well just had a phone call, my new frame is in the country and the new servos, so will be putting it together tomorrow night,

SWEET! Cant wait, LOL

Slobberdog

The apprentice copied the master, went for the same microheli and Rakon combo you went for, really liked the look of your frame,

I am miffed at the Xtreme frame as my tail boom keeps sliding, it is a pain. If I don't get on with the servos I can get the mounting kit for the standard and change back.

heli-maniac

Cool you will Love it
It flies so much better

Have you had anything done to the Stock 3n1
I had Mega Micros beef up the bec and plugs on mine

Slobberdog

Not at the moment,

I don't tax the servos so much with sport flying so hoping it will be ok, it's a long way to send the board to mega micros and no one does the same thing over here,

Just want to not have to clean servos every five minutes,

cn63bug

So I went with the rakon frame too. I do like the ease of getting to the servos better than on the extreme frame. I've also ran into issues with the lynx servo too. It quit with less than 10 flights on it. I was hopeful but now skeptical of whether it will eventually be a good solution. I did get a 76t to try and can say that so far, I'm very pleased with it. A little tight on the canopy, but I'm looking for a new canopy anyway. I am planning on rotary servos on the cyclic soon too.

Top Bottom