Yyyyyeessssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Tony

Staff member
Right on bro! It's about time you got that thing in the air. I'm really thinking about getting one just to have a micro that will do mild 3D. Just can't bring myself to do it lmao. Keep the videos coming!!!

Slobberdog

Right on bro! It's about time you got that thing in the air. I'm really thinking about getting one just to have a micro that will do mild 3D. Just can't bring myself to do it lmao. Keep the videos coming!!!

I still fancy one myself Tony, cant justify at the moment tho as just had my 250

Graham Lawrie

:) Loving it now its going:)

1st battery tonight and it stopped:( pinion gear came slack:(

Solder iron and CA, then 6 batteries through her tonight:) It flys well, crashes well and I am getting out of it now what I should of had 6 months ago.

Down side: No faith left in Align:(
Plus side: It flys very well and has saved this micro from Ebay.

That said, I would NOT recommend it to anyone.
:) going to fly this to destruction........p.s. with my skills I do that with all my helis, cant fly so I crash:)

cml001

Feel the same way with the 130x.. Love/hate relationship there I tell ya. Money pit for sure.. But when she's pop'n it's awesome! It's the crack man.. We r addicted!

Slobberdog

FastLad is Lynx UK 's distributor so should see them in there shortly, they were only released a week or so ago I think, so should not be to long

Top Bottom