You Tube Wont Share:(

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I had a couple of videos of this morning flight but for some reason you tube won't let me share/copy videos. I'll try again later to post some videos.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
You may want to go into "Edit Video" and check that you have shared it publicly

Yeah, I did checked that. Funny how all of a sudden I can't share ANY of my videos. I haven't changed anything. Just uploaded videos like always and now can't copy. Oh well.

RandyDSok

Yeah, I did checked that. Funny how all of a sudden I can't share ANY of my videos. I haven't changed anything. Just uploaded videos like always and now can't copy. Oh well.

I was able to embed each of your newest vids to share them... I just copied the url for each one and posted them using the embed Media option on the forum...

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thanks Randy. All of the time I go to where the thumbs up or down is and click on share. This time it won't let me share. I'll do it the other way then. Thanks again. Good to know something else.

Tony

Staff member
Glad we got this sorted out. Been a busy night for me tonight... And it will not be over until my wifes car is done. Oh yay.

Tony

Staff member
Yea Don, I wish I had the space and bandwidth to allow direct video uploads but that would get very expensive very fast. YouTube is the go to place to upload videos but you do loose a little quality. Vimeo has lossless quality if you want to pay for it. But again, most just go with youtube.

Top Bottom