Wow, this is the best crash but most boring video.

murankar

Staff member
Ok this vguy can fly, it's just that he does it so slow. anyhow the best part starts at about the 7 minute mark.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lee

The problem comes when the throttle servo is damaged and the Hold doesn't work. A lot of guys put a return spring on there throttle so if something happens to the servo the spring returns the throttle to zero.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Chicken dance!! Man! That looked liked a close to totaled heli. And just like lee said.. throttle servo or the rx get damaged and or disconnected .. So the engine keeps going no way to stop it.

In my last crash.. My engine kept going but luckily at a very low rpm so clutch didn't engage and self destruct chicken dance.

Hurts to see this hahaha

murankar

Staff member
Yes it does. After seeing this I would think it is totaled. His electronics were destroyed and really the only thing left was just the carbon parts of the frame. I would just buy a new heli kit at this point.

It's better than the crash I saw Alsaad had. After he walked out to investigate the damage he said "I can fix this!".

Lee

When a heli is that badly damaged the technical term is a REKIT buy a new heli and transfer the electric over and keep whats left of the old heli for spares :D

- - - Updated - - -

When a heli is that badly damaged the technical term is a REKIT buy a new heli and transfer the electric over and keep whats left of the old heli for spares :D

wolfman76

funny you said chicken dance i thought that heli was doing a break dancing routine lol.. I know that hurt the pocketbook

Top Bottom