Woohoo I Won an Ipad

Stambo

I was working happily away yesterday and wandered in to town to get some parts.
When I got back my worker said someone had come in and left some stuff and I had won an IPad.
Naturally I thought he was taking the mickey. He gave me the guys card and said ring him, so I did.
Last year when I had my fibre installed apparently I went in the draw. And bugger me I won it.
I thought it would be an older model but its an IPod 4.
The camera is awesome, with my half blind eyes I can still see what I am taking pics of without having to put glasses on. And the screen is so clear.
I am looking forward to seeing what the video is like outside.
Might finally get some flight footage of the 450 quad if I can get someone to point it.

Westy

LEGEND
Nice! .... I have an Ipod 4 ... and it has all the Smack Talk LEarn 3d Vids on it!!!! Locked and loaded for when I get my lunch breaks on the side of the road!

murankar

Staff member
Congrats on the prize.

"I don't know, its a major prize. Maybe its a bowling ally.
Frrraageeellaaaa must be Italian."
:lol:

Nice enjoy it.

Tony

Staff member
Damn, they go for about $400 here give or take, depending on what memory you get. Either way, that is friggin sweet. I have thought about getting one, but like my lappy much better than a tablet. Just something about a keyboard that I can feel the keys I guess. Call me old fastioned lol.

Stambo

This is the IPad 4 which is 4g capable so I'm told its a pretty good one.
I doubt that I will even put a SIM card in it but I guess if I need to I can take the one out of my cell.
I have a laptop and a desktop but I am starting to enjoy the portability of the IPad.
I don't think I would go out and buy one but now that I have it I think it's a keeper.
Excellent for taking pics and uploading them really quickly.
We will have to see how it does on the weekend with video but if the still picture quality is anything to go by it will be pretty good.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I pads don't use SIM cards. Lol. My I pad is an I pad 2 and I bought it with the Verizon software in it so it can be used with either the cell network or on wi fi! I use wi fi now cause I'm using my Mi fi for a router! Oh by the way I paid $800 for mine when I bought it!

helicc16

the Smoothie Pilot
Congratz! I haven't had any luck with draws like that. As far as I can remember, the only prize I've won so far is a bag of chips.

wolfman76

lol i won a 20lb nestle crunch bar once a rca camcorder once and awhile i get lucky but it is usually only once and awhile.... lol

Stambo

I have to consider myself pretty lucky. A few years ago I won $7000 worth of radio advertising for my business.
All I had to do was write an email about how great our team was.
Not that I got a huge influx of customers from it. I would have been disappointed if I had paid for it.

- - - Updated - - -

I have to consider myself pretty lucky. A few years ago I won $7000 worth of radio advertising for my business.
All I had to do was write an email about how great our team was.
Not that I got a huge influx of customers from it. I would have been disappointed if I had paid for it.

Top Bottom