Won a $50 gift card to Scorpion Systems

murankar

Staff member
Oh yeah I also got a set of rail 326mm blades thanks to jesse.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

murankar

Staff member
$25 to fly, $40 worth of raffle tickets (which netted Gaba and I nothing).

murankar

Staff member
It's nor an agile 5.5 but it is something. Some folks only got a scorpion motor key chain. Really the fellowship was the best part. Lots of great people.

murankar

Staff member
11 days since ordering my stuff and right now my package is in the black hole for tracking. Hong Kong post is not saying where its at and USPS is not tracking anything yet but have notification that its in route. So who knows when it will arrive.

murankar

Staff member
It wont, its the slow boat from Hong Kong and I ordered from Scorpion. I thought they were German not Hong Kong.

murankar

Staff member
Alright then, finally hit the local p.o. should have today or tomorrow, thinking mire like today.

murankar

Staff member
Got it today. I think its broke. Been charging 4 hours and no lights flashing like it should.

ForumRunner_20140530_212921.jpg

ForumRunner_20140530_212921.jpg

murankar

Staff member
Holy crap. Okay I posted my issue on facebook and tagged Georges from scorpion. I did that the day I got the power station. I just got a response from Georges about 8 minutes ago. About 2 minutes later they contacted me asking for my shipping address. Holy crap, love scorpion. I am willing to give them My business.

murankar

Staff member
The power station will be tomorrow and i have the day off.

Top Bottom