Woke Up To This Crap This Morning....

Tony

Staff member
As I posted about yesterday, we were getting all kinds of winter weather the last couple of days, most of which was freezing rain which is extremely bad. Thankfully there was no wind and the rain was warm and heavy enough to keep it from accumulating on power lines and trees too much. But yesterday, all of that turned to snow and it snowed pretty much all night. Just a light snow, but it's still snow. Not a fan of this crap and really wish I had the HPI Savage 4.6 running to play in it though hahahahaha.

IMG_1248.JPG
IMG_1249.JPG

RandyDSok

Satellite view...

The fallen snow are is on the west side ( left ) and clouds are on the east...

CODGOES16-local-Oklahoma.truecolor.20190104.161718-over=map-bars=.jpg

Tony

Staff member
Could have been worse. Look at that swath between Lawton and Anadarko and just to the west of there... Still, white crap, needs to be gone!!!

RandyDSok

I don't mind the snow ( other than the drivers who've forgotten how to drive on it ), in fact I usually enjoy it when we get some even if it's just a little bit like this time around... it's the ice that I don't like.

leedude1

I've been lucking out here in Montreal this year. Things have been much warmer than normal ...but...I know its coming :werd: the minus OMG's are just around the corner.

murankar

Staff member
Cold weather precipitation has yet to harbour area yet. We have had a couple dustings but nothing to cal real cold weather precipitation.

Top Bottom