Wobble

trae357

Can anybody help my align 600 when I hover my tail wobbles when I pick up a little speed she stop I have quark gyro is that the problem

trainrider06

Can anybody help my align 600 when I hover my tail wobbles when I pick up a little speed she stop I have quark gyro is that the problem

You'll get a lot more answers posting in the 600 section. Could be gains adjustment, belt adjustment, or something mechanically sticking. If that's a Spartan Quark, there is nothing wrong with that gyro. It's one of the best FB gyros out there!

KLA

+1 on everything Rodney just said. The Quark is one of the best. How high off of the ground are you hovering? If you are only about 2 or 3 feet it could be cause of the rotor wash. Try hovering a little higher to get the heli into "clean air."

Oh, welcome to RCHelp. Like Rodney said, you will probably have better luck finding answers in the 600 section.

Admiral

Hi Trrae357, your wobble is it horizontal or vertical ? makes a difference on where you start looking for the problem. A video would help a lot if you can.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I agree with the Admiral on the horizontal/vertical movement. It can make a difference. It can be even as simple as different mold of the blades. If you can see on the picture IMG_0619.JPG that at the core of the tail blade you can notice that the blade on the left has a almost pointed core and the right has a round core. Took me awhile to notice the difference. Good luck.

IMG_0619.JPG

Top Bottom