1. Guest, Thank you for visiting Rc-Help. Please do NOT post tech questions in this section, post them in the Tech section instead. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  3. Welcome to Rc-Help, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
  4. Like Us On Facebook!
    Hello Guest, it occurred to us during that last server failure that we had no way of informing the members of the site of the failure and I would like to invite you to like us on facebook so that you can get updates if the site happens to go down again. We don't post much over there unless we are updating the members so we will not flood your feed like some places do. Just click on Like and then allow notifications and that's it. See you there soon!

Click Here To Rc-Help's Facebook page!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

Wltoys 12428 Battery Charger Suggestion

Discussion in 'RC-Help Lounge' started by Christian30, Feb 10, 2020.

< Happy Valentines Day!!! | Anyone Into Freshwater Aquariums ? >
  1. Christian30

Christian30 New Member

Hi I'm new here and I'm also totally new to RC hobby. I just bought my first ever RC (Wltoys 12428) and I really love it but there's only one thing that I don't like which is the battery charger. it is a USB charger and it takes around 5 hours to charge the battery and I have to keep my laptop turn on just for that.
    is there any decent AC charger NOT very expensive that I can buy from Aliexpress?

Thanks

2. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

There are quite a few of them, and they are all pretty much the same. Just pick one out and post it up and we can advise if it will be worth it or not.

3. murankar

murankar Moderator Staff Member Armed Forces

Soldier
    Until that comes in find one if those high amps wall charges for cell phones. Just the brick with a USB port. That way you can get at least 2 to 3 amps and speed things up.

Most of the 4 button chargers are the same design with different branding. As stated they all will work for your current situation. Also dont go ove 1c charge rate for that battery. You can set the charge rate with those chargers. So dont over do it.

I can't remember the equation at the moment but you can do some really light math and figure out your charge rate.

< Happy Valentines Day!!! | Anyone Into Freshwater Aquariums ? >