Motors Wiring question

frankplanes

I have got an Eflite power 46 that I am using a 5S eflite battery and edge esc with. I am having difficulty finding the best placement for the battery and esc. The best locations for each will make it difficult for the wires from the motor to reach the esc wires and will also make connecting the battery difficult. I am relatively new to electric RC, and this may be a dumb question, but can place extension wires between the wires from the motor to the ESC wires? If so, is there a limit to their length?

Thanks everyone!

Smoggie

Simple answer is 'yes' you can extend the three motor to ESC wires. You need to be much more careful if extending the battery to ESC wires, that can cause problems in the ESC.

frankplanes

Hello everyone!

Thank you for your help in answering my questions. I am almost finished with my Waco YMF-3 restoration of my Dad's he built in 1982. Converted it from nitro to electric. All I need to due is some slight modifications on the outer wing struts and she is ready to go. Here are a few pictures.IMG_0900.JPGIMG_0901.JPGIMG_0902.JPGIMG_0903.JPGIMG_0937.JPG

IMG_0900.JPG

IMG_0901.JPG

IMG_0902.JPG

IMG_0903.JPG

IMG_0937.JPG

Top Bottom