Why would they do that?

RCD

Glencairn Drone
So I was flying my Multiplex Twinstar at a baseball field today and i noticed that a kid's camp(Camp​
Richfield) was walking by while i was flying. Right behind me was my mom's car and a screw driver used to take the wing off my plane. All of these 'lil kids kept asking me stuff while i was flying. One of them, around the age of 10, decided to take my screw driver without me noticing. So the kids finnally left a couple minutes later. That was my chance to fly again without them in my way. 10min later when i was done flying, i noticed my screw driver was gone:mad:. Me and my mom assumed a kid took it. We caught up with the camp, and there we saw it, the screw driver was hidden behind a couple thiings on the 'take-home shelf'! Now why would this kid take my screw driver? What would he even use it for? Well, i learned never to leave stuff on the ground, even though it was 2ft behind me. Children these days...

Tony

Staff member
There is a huge irony in this story hahaha.

Children these days...

Yup, there it is hahaha. But I know what you are saying. This was probably your first "Life Lesson" at just how bad this world really is. The fact that you caught up to them, and got it back shows that you won't back down when this happens. Good for you. Now just keep everythign locked up and it will be fine lmao.

Top Bottom