Who Plays Online Racing Games?

Tony

Staff member
Just want to check in with everyone and see who plays online racing games? Right now, the only thing I play is iRacing (which is what the image was from in my other thread) but I'm now downloading rFactor2 to give it a try.

In all reality, I'm more into dirt and at this time iRacing does not have dirt. However, it is #dirtconfirmed on iRacing and they should be releasing it at the end of the month (probably this friday!). Once iRacing releases dirt, I'm going to have to get my hands in it.

But that is where rFactor comes in. they have a pretty good dirt sim with modifieds, sprints and midgets (they call them "little cars" which they are not, they are a winged sprint, without the wing. Politically correct BS).

So who runs online racing games? What games do you have? Let me know and I will see about download it and joining you in a session.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey Tony. Are you talking about on line racing on the computer or on line racing through XBox 1 or PS4?

Tony

Staff member
On the computer right now. But my wheel will also work with PS3, I just need some games for it.

Top Bottom