Who is using tapatalk?

Tony

Staff member
I have had the free version for a long time, and because of recent issues, I purchased the paid version. Seems like a pretty good app to me.

I know that Tommy has tapatalk, but who else uses it?

Tony

Staff member
Is this forum slower than other forums using tapatalk? It is on my phone, just wondering about others. I'm getting ready to fix this issue though.

Tony

Staff member
Okay cool, so about the same as other sites. well, hopefully it will get faster once I make a couple changes this week.

Tony

Staff member
It is a very basic version of the forum. It's supposed to be a lot faster than just going to the forum in your site browser. There should be a free version that you can try to see the interface. You just can't post replies, or moderate anything. But, you will still be able to see all of the sections. Maybe see if there is a free app to try for your phone. I know iPhone has it in the app store.

Tony

Staff member
If any of you are having a problem with Tapatalk, you will have to go into the main menu and click on the forum again. It's what I had to do on my phone anyway because of the server change.

64impala

My android is so awsome I only need the browser. Lol not really just never needed to go faster im already board as it is at work this just keeps it interesting.

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
I have the Droid-X ... the X2 is out, but by the time I get ready to upgrade, the new latest and greatest will be out. I really like my Droid.

Top Bottom