who cares introdution

openmindedleo

well i am a 43 year old man still playing w/toys & can honestly say that "my life is good!" i live in N.M. & help operate a small local "Dog & Pet Grooming Shop" in Albuquerque. i have been flying rc heli for a couple years now & just recently got into the 450 class helis & WoW how much cooler is this! but i have come to realize that there is a great deal of tech knowledge that goes along with this particular class size and i guess u could say thats why i am here writing bout myself to all u fellow flyers that i want to gain as much knowledge as i can & i thought what one of the many places to do that than this site rite here! HAPPY FLYING & PLEASE, ALWAYS, ALWAYS BE SAFE HAVING THIS KIND OF FUN!!! troy

Tony

Staff member
Hey Troy, welcome to the forum. When you are just getting started in FBL, it can be daunting with all of the programming and everything with the 3 axis gyros. But, once you program them a few times, you will be a pro at it. Flying them is just a little harder lmao.

Let us know how we can help out if you need it.

:welcome1:

openmindedleo

well i recently purchased a "FlySky" FS-T6 transmitter to replace the model:FS CT6B & i was wondering if i can connect the two together & get the "FS-T6" to copy the data from the "FS:CT6B" transmitter?

Top Bottom