Spektrum Which Spektrum Rx to use

rappers

Hi Guys, I am about to purchase and build my 2nd heli, an Align Trex550L using the MicroBeast Plus.
I have a Spektrum DX9 radio, does anyone have any idea about which Spektrum RX is compatible with the MicroBeast Plus?

rappers

Thx for that Smoggie. I read the Spektrum flyer on the AR7700 but it was geared to the AR7700 being compatible with multirotor controllers so this put me off.
But apart from that aspect, SXRL is what I want to use to interface with the MicroBeast Plus so the AR7700 looks a good choice for me.

trainrider06

I know this is an old thread, but I like my AR7700, one thing I did wrong with mine though at first was plug the wire lead from the Spirit Pro to the sat in backwards....didn't realize that the wire from the FBL unit plugged in opposite into the reciever...I am used to exposed plug plugging in facing to the right. Where on the AR7700 it plugs in to the left, meaning ground on top. Don't remember seeing this in the instructions either...but I coulda just not seen it too! Lol
But as you can see right on the unit itself it shows proper plug orientation....but if you need reading glasses might need to wear em so you notice it! :(
And the pic....image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom