Which is the best installation for the align 3GX in a t-rex 450Pro DFC

Tony

Staff member
It's up to you. I like it upside down because it cleans up the wires and makes the heli look neater. However, if you are using a second Rx, then it may be easier to put it on the top. Just make sure you set your gyro up the correct way.

SuperModelismo

Thank you Tony for the info. could you please help me? I am trying to setup my t-rex 450 dfc with a radio futaba T10CHG but could you please tell what I need to set un the gyro option in the radio please?

Tony

Staff member
Unfortunately, I know nothing about Futaba Tx's nor how their gyro menu's are setup. On a spektrum and JR Tx though they are as follows

DX6i, below 50% is rate mode, above 50% is HH mode.

DX7s/DX8, negative numbers are rate mode, positive numbers are HH mode.

On the DX6i, I suggest a starting number of about 65%. The 7s or 8 I suggest 35% positive.

You will just have to make this your own with your Futaba Tx. Wish I could help more.

SuperModelismo

Yes. is was very helpful thank you so much, one more question when I turn on the helicoptero the status led is only in red but when I see your videos the status led is green, what I did wrong? :eek:

Tony

Staff member
The status light on the 3GX when initialized will tell you what mode the gyro is in. Red indicates you are in Rate Mode and Green indicates you are in HH mode. When you start playing with the gyro menu, watch that light. When it goes green, you know you are on the right track. You always want to fly in HH mode.

Top Bottom