Where is everyone?

Tony

Staff member
Yesterday was hopping on here, and today, it's very quiet lol. Is it just that great of a day where you live? What are you doing and do you have pics or video? Cause we wanna see hehe.

I'm hoping to get some really good video this weekend of the Extra that I flew last weekend and my Edge that I have not flown in quite some time. May even bust out the mcpx and get it on video as well. Hoping to get the HD glasses soon so I can work on them, and hopefully get you guys some really good video without having to drag someone out to video, or put a hole in my hat lol.

So where ya at? What ya doin'?

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Just driving do wn the road like normal! My RC adventure starts saterday! All I do during the week is spend money!

wolfman76

between my kids n other family activities just trying to find time to do suthin rc related might include my ten year old boy in the p-51 build this weekend that and he has been wanting to get on rf6... He is not that good yet but he is showing great promise .... makes a papa proud lol..

Tony

Staff member
well, let him get on it. There is only one way he is going to learn how to fly lol.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
at work... contemplating what I am gonna do and how am I gonna start the search for my 450 tonite... :(

RCD

Glencairn Drone
Just went to the park to fly the SkySurfer. I was makeing the last turn until landing, and the left wing fell of....... I crashed from like 2 stories up. :( Luckily, the other wing stayed on so the fuselage fell slowly. No damage to the plane. I just made a crash compilation and i got this on onboard camera. Bad timing. lol

Tony

Staff member
The wing fell off? hahahaha. Thankfully that one is made out of some good foam that is easily repaired. Post up some onboard video, we must see this!!!

Lee

I'm packing for the trip home on Friday :D Can't wait to see my helis again. Hope they haven't gone rusty :)

RCD

Glencairn Drone
The wing fell off? hahahaha. Thankfully that one is made out of some good foam that is easily repaired. Post up some onboard video, we must see this!!!

I'll make a new thread for the video. It is being uploaded to Youtube right now. I wish i got a ground view of the crash :(

Tony

Staff member
That is always the case, you always need more cameras lol. After a while, you look like a production crew when you go fly lmao. I know I do with my big bag of cameras and lenses lmao.

gravybird

Hey tony, last week I was trucking through some rural Oklahoma, and I noticed for a while where I was, all of the trees and vegetation were permanently pointing in one direction from the constant wind. I believe it was a northerly direction. I've never seen that anywhere else in the US or Canada I got a kick out of it. Bad place to be an outdoor rc enthusiast:) I don't remember exactly where it was without looking at a map, but it was near the panhandle for sure.

Tony

Staff member
We get horrible south winds in the spring and summer and it causes all the trees to point to the north during their growth cycle. I don't think we have a straight tree in the state lmao.

murankar

Staff member
Just getting off of work. Now It's time to get ready for the first sergeants farewell dinner that I have to pay for and forced to go to. Anyhow hope to get footage this weekend. lets see what the weather does.

Im still out here in Austria, I have been busy but also busy building Helis... Got my hands on a second hand 240 with a 3g FBL on it... That was fun figuring it out but I got her in the air..
One thing is though... I get quick bursts of power without throttle movement... Anyone have any Ideas what this could be?

I am now building a 450 and putting FBL on her... what the heck is next?

Oh and before you ask, YES I am great at CRASHING..... :wink:

murankar

Staff member
Well the first sergeants ceremonyis done, the images are ready for upload to shutterfly and the proofs are on picasa. If anyone would like to see how it went visit my picasa page. It went really well i think. I was so nervous about this shoot.

Top Bottom