What's up pilots!

Jerryz

Coming at you from Ormond Beach Florida. I would say that I am probably an intermediate airplane pilot. I was in to helis but they are too expensive to repair. It's not like you can fix them with some CA glue. Anyway I belong to a local club, and enjoy the fellowship. I would like to work on some aerobatics. I really like the 3d planes. Looking forward to discuss rc with you guys and maybe learn a thing or two.

Tony

Staff member
Hey Jerry! Welcome to RCH. I as well love to fly planes, and I used to belong to a local club, but let my membership lapse this year because of other priorities. But I love flying my 3D planes (Extra 260, Edge 540's) out there. Love my heli's too. But have not touched any of them at all so far this year. Hopefully soon though.

:welcome1:

Jerryz

Thanks Tony. I was skeptical about this forum because I have been on others and was disappointed. No replies, and many threads I was interested in were 5 and 6 years old. Anyway a fellow club member told me about this one. I'm sure it will be good.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Graham. Nice to hear from you.

HeliDinoRC

Senior Rc-Help Member
Welcome to the forum, Jerryz. Well, you've landed at the righht place for help, advice, and fun! I can say with certainty you will get the replies and answers you need here!

Jerryz

I have a question. If I post a comment to a thread, and log off. How do I find my way back to where I was?

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to the forum, Jerryz. Well, you've landed at the righht place for help, advice, and fun! I can say with certainty you will get the replies and answers you need here!

Thanks. Hopefully I have something to contribute as well.

Barge

Welcome to RCH Jerry, to find your post just go to the forum where you posted it and it will be in the list, or click on your name, the one in the top left hand corner of your avatar and all your posts will come up, you can do that with other members names as well and see all their posts. There could be an alternative way of doing it and if there is someone will put both of us on the right path.

This forum is the best I have been involved with, a vast array of knowledge exists in here, enjoy.

Last edited:

Gerald

Welcome Jerryz! I am a rookie pilot and haved learned much here! Yes yes much learned have I! <---use a Yoda voice!

Jerryz

Lol Gerald. That's great. By the way, I'm a Gerald too. I'm currently working on a Precision Aerobatics Katana. The directions are terrible. I have no idea how to mount the wheel pants. I guess I need to find a build thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Barge for the info.

Tony

Staff member
Thanks Tony. I was skeptical about this forum because I have been on others and was disappointed. No replies, and many threads I was interested in were 5 and 6 years old. Anyway a fellow club member told me about this one. I'm sure it will be good.

Yeah I know what you are talking about. Dead threads, no one willing to help the new guy, that is where I was and I was tired of it. So I created Rc-Help. Somewhere where people can come, not get harassed for bumping an old, dead thread (I will post something like "holy old thread batman" or something like that though as a joke lol). And for sure, if you have a question, and post it up, I don't care if it's "how many blades does an mcpx have", we are going to answer it and not harass you about it.

As for knowing what your posts are and where they are, just click on Settings at the top of your page, or go to RC-Help.com and all of your subscriptions should be there. Any other questions, just ask.

Lee

Welcome Jerryz
If you ant to see your replies to threads.
Goto Settings> General setting> Default thread subscriptions> Change to Instantly, Email.
Every post you make will subscribe you to that thread. You will receive an email telling you someone has replied.
When you enter the forum, click the New Posts button at the top, and all the new entries to threads will show up.

Top Bottom