What were we saying about not flying round our houses? - WOW

Knowing what its like in some of the south east asian places, you take whatever space you can fly in!!
But hell yeah, one day I'd love to fly like that!!
When my folks lived in Indonesia, when you found someone who could afford a nice big heli, it was usually flown in the front yard, which was about as big as the space he was flying in. We are pretty damn lucky to have the space we have to fly in! My old man just got the mcpx so he could fly inside as he didn't trust himself with anything bigger!!

Westy

LEGEND
WE sure are ... I got a 1/4 acre section in town!!!!! but ... it has a 200square meter garage on it!!!! and oldie but a goodie

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, I remember Lee posting this. Not sure where it is now. Just sick skills. And a 500 to boot. If I remember correctly, have not watched the video yet lmao.

Tony

Staff member
Yup, that's the one. Dude almost bit it at the end lmao. But, almost doesn't count.

Westy

LEGEND
Yeah, I remember Lee posting this. Not sure where it is now. Just sick skills. And a 500 to boot. If I remember correctly, have not watched the video yet lmao.

Speak of which, had a chance to Veto or approve my ESC ones?

Tony

Staff member
lol, forgot all about them. With the forum, 600N, 450, new 450 and home, I think I have lost my mind. One of these days I will find it. hahahahaha. I'm sure they are pretty long, so I can't watch them here at the base. will have to check them out at the house.

treff

I think he told his wife he was going to sweep the dust away from the front porch LOL Fantastic!

Top Bottom