What Topics Would You Be Interested In?

Jacob Davis

Hello All,

Compiling a list of any and all articles/topics our community is interested in seeing. Our community is based on helping all members from "just into the hobby" to the "pros." We would love for each of you to tell us what articles/topics you would be interested in seeing, talking about, discussing, etc. We appreciate any and all feedback in advance.

Thank You!
Jacob Davis

Tony

Staff member
Hey everyone, post up and let us know what topics you would be interested in seeing here on this site.

RandyDSok

Hey everyone, post up and let us know what topics you would be interested in seeing here on this site.

Just to be clear...

Are we talking about RC-Help or a different website/forum?

It's just sort of odd since RC Help already has about every RC related subject already and is pretty much a newbie to pro forum now... but it wouldn't be odd if it was a request for a different site entirely.

Tony

Staff member
The word "Topics" here refers to information, not actually a topic like helicopters, airplane and the like. So "Topic" may not have been the best word there lol.

RandyDSok

The word "Topics" here refers to information, not actually a topic like helicopters, airplane and the like. So "Topic" may not have been the best word there lol.

So more along the line of "Articles" etc...

I'm good... I know it all .... LMAO ( selling bridges to any that believe that )

Jacob Davis

Just to be clear...

Are we talking about RC-Help or a different website/forum?

It's just sort of odd since RC Help already has about every RC related subject already and is pretty much a newbie to pro forum now... but it wouldn't be odd if it was a request for a different site entirely.

Yes, Tony is right. Articles or threads the community would be interested in. And out of pure curiosity, what other sites would you be interested in seeing from Tony/RC-Help?

RandyDSok

Yes, Tony is right. Articles or threads the community would be interested in. And out of pure curiosity, what other sites would you be interested in seeing from Tony/RC-Help?

I asked the question to get it clarified for others here... so they knew what you were asking for and why...

I grew up with RC since my Dad was into it... I built my first airplane ( a Kadet ) in my early teens ( about 1974ish ) and I still have the second airplane ( Sig Kobra ) that I built right after that. There is little that I need to see or read about that I'm not already experienced with. My experience and preferences are with planks and the electronics they use ( don't care much for nitro or gas ). I've been "out" of the hobby for a while now, mostly because of budget and available time issues. Heli's and multi-rotors don't hold much interest to me although some of my experience does allow me to contribute in those areas at times.

And to repeat something that I said elsewhere ... because it applies here also...

If what I'm after is just information and know specifically what I'm looking for.... I always start with an internet search first... or if it's product info, the products website followed by an internet search. Most of the time if it's relatively common info, you'll have the info long before you get an answer on a forum.... But when I'm also looking for other people's experiences, opinions and perspectives along with the info... you can't beat a forum.

Top Bottom