what to do?

bearfoot

Good Morning, As you know i'm haveing problems with my DX6I and i do belive it is not working right ,I just can't belive is all me, The gryro going out in one memory , not getting signal, Putting new servos in and getting glitchs 1st time out , sometime binding and and then come back later and it working fine now I have put it in my mind that I will not put my tarot on this radio, what do you think about the turnigy 9? untel I get this resolved! I'm open to all thoughts, on this I need a answer thanks all Bearfoot

Tony

Staff member
I'm not sure what to tell you. The DX6i is a MUCH better tx than the 9x IMO and has a much better warranty to boot. I'm just wondering if there isn't something else going on here with the 6i. I have used everything from the ar500 ro ar6200 to the cheap OrangeRx and never had an issue. Without actually being there to work on the Tx, I'm at a loss on what to do.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
dx6i is a great radio!! i use it on my two 600 nitros and 450.. and mcpx.. planes everything! its awesome!!

what gyro is it??? assan?

well i do have a ct6b radio and 3rx's for sale all for 40 bucks plus shipping.. till you get it fixed, let me knoe through text if interested in it as a backup. I got it when i had my dx6i gone to hh for fixing cause it took them a whole month and a half.. lol its new and used a couple times, comes with computer cables and all that..

I would much rather use a dx6i compared to a turnigy 9 or ct6b.. just because its just better built! and has warranty..

turnigy 9 is great but only after a bunch of rom flashes you have to do with open source software available online. you kinda have to know what you are doing or you can destroy it.. and if it ships from china, you'll have your dx6i gone to HH and back b the time you get it! hahahha!! so just consider that..

can text me for the ct6b at 682-225-4125.. let me know! :)

murankar

Staff member
I have the flysky th9x. I also had a video up on you tube till the deleted it for being to long. I am going to redo it this weekend. I am trying to plan it out so I get close to the 10 minute length requirement for youtube.

bearfoot

To all that answer me thank you but i am going to buy a new DX6I and find out what is wrong with this one And then go from there !!! Tony would you like to look at it ) if not it will go on the wall with the others, thanks Bearfoot

Tony

Staff member
If you want to pay for the shipping to me, and back plus a little extra for my time if there is something wrong,I would be more than happy to take a look at it for you. Just let me know.

Top Bottom