Projects what to buy next

Tony

Staff member
Wanna buy mine? i7 960, 12GB RAM, SSD, this thing is loaded and can run anything. Oh, and a 560Ti GPU with an 850w PSU Modular. In a full Antec case.

heli-maniac

well got the canopy today was listed as a new one
box it came in all beat up and missing the mounting hard ware

also got my DX8 in and wow its so much different than the DX6i

heli-maniac

looks like a new stile foot ball but i would say it was that way before shipping
the white box is two different ones taped together and then raped in a brown paper bag

i did get lucky on it the ebay seller gave me a full refund and i get to keep it
a little fiberglass patch on the inside should hold it together

Tony

Staff member
Thankfully he made it right to keep his rating. I know I would not use him again lol. Now get the DX8 setup and get that canopy on and get us SOME VIDEO!!! :biggrin1:

heli-maniac

Thankfully he made it right to keep his rating. I know I would not use him again lol. Now get the DX8 setup and get that canopy on and get us SOME VIDEO!!! :biggrin1:

im still waiting on the 450 sport to sale
im hopping ill be buying the 550 in the next few weeks

but i am getting the dx8 set up on red and man its way different than the dx6i

Tony

Staff member
You are right about that. There is a LOT more you can do with this Tx over the DX6i. You will love it.

heli-maniac

You are right about that. There is a LOT more you can do with this Tx over the DX6i. You will love it.
so far im not to happy with it but maybe when i get it figured out . just had to reset it and start over:homer:

Last edited:
Top Bottom