What Plane Next?

Tony

Staff member
I have been looking for a new plane, and I think I want a micro. There is a Sukhoi that I can get locally for $50, but it's been rode hard and put away wet a few times lmao. Major wing damage that has been repaired, but has also been colored on with a marker haha.

The other two that I'm looking at is the Beast X UMX and the Sbach UMX. Both take the same 180mah 2s battery, adn I can get them for $4.99 from hobbyking rather than $15 from Horizon.

What are your opinions on this? anyone have either of these planes? The beast does have the AS3X whereas the Sbach does not. But the Sbach seems to be faster. Oh the decisions lmao.

Lee

My friend had the Beast. It was a great little plane. Pretty fast. More of a throw it around plane than a technical 3D machine. Eventually when he trashed it, he removed the electrics and scratch built something else to put them in.

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, anything with the AS3X will handle the wind. That is what I like about them. Just not sure though.

Tony

Staff member
Okay, I looked at it lmao. It does seem to be a pretty cool little plane, but I'm more of a 3D plane guy (even though I can't really fly them hehe) than a jet guy. But, this one will go on the list. Might be cool out at a park somewhere to grab attention.

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
Yah, that video was a little cheezy ... like something from a Saturday morning infomercial or something.

Tony

Staff member
The thing they don't show you on that video is just how twitchy that little guy is lmao. Tried to fly it in RF6, and wow, I thought the F-16 was a handful.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Rf6 is great and all, but I'd see YouTube videos abd read about than believing the model.. Lol

RCD

Glencairn Drone
The micro Stryker is really cool! You should consider it. It is fast and very aerobatics.

Tony

Staff member
haha right, as if I don't have enough issues with seeing things. Lets take a fast plane, keep it just as fast and shrink it down hahahaha. It's on the list.

Top Bottom