General What is this?

taaron777

I found out what it is. Turned out to be an x-cell fury extreme. It has everything on it except the exhaust pipe. What do you think it's worth? Should I keep it or sell?

Tony

Staff member
Dammit, I was going to say it was a Fury, but I just wasn't 100% sure so didn't say anything. If you are into nitro, I would keep it. You can get pipes pretty cheap, and in fact, if this is a .50 size bird, I have spare pipes. If you keep it, upgrade the grips with metal and go completely through the bird. It can be a great bird that sounds awesome in the sky. Oh, and I'm not sure what controller it has on it, but I would put one of the good ones on it.

taaron777

Hey Tony! How's it going? I think I'll try and sell it cheap. Remember I just started cp heli months ago. I have the walkera v120d02s and my hk450v2. Don't think I'm ready for this! Still can't believe I got my hands on this at such an early stage into this hobby, wow!

Tony

Staff member
If I had the money, I would snatch it up from you fast. Love Xcell. Would love to put this thing through it's paces.

taaron777

If you run across anyone, I'm asking 400 dollars

- - - Updated - - -

I think it's a 90 size. Not sure

- - - Updated - - -

I will also trade for a 250 size quad or electric heli 500 size

Tony

Staff member
Sure enough, this is a .90 size/700 size bird. I think you should keep it and get it in the air. Practice on something cheaper, then stick this bird in the air. With proper tuning, it's one of the most stable birds out there, as far as ccpm goes.

murankar

Staff member
The only thing about MA is that they are no longer in business. Min Air closed their doors sometime last year and I have heard that a company in Germany was supposedly bought the rights to Min Air products to include your Xcell.

Rumor was that they were only going to mow parts and not kits. So if you do get it flying be careful and don't crash. As for worth, not much anymore unless you find a collector.

Personally I would strip it and shelve the airframe and get a .90 size or .60 size align to put the parts in. At least then you can rebuild it.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Forum Runner

Top Bottom