What Is C?

murankar

Staff member
I was expecting a comedy. Very informative. So the label is a number based on a weight and some science. But what we really get is reality. Funny

Tony

Staff member
He does it in a way that is almost funny. But yea, it's all about weight and time lol.

Geena

Staff member
I didn`t see anything comical about it at all. It was very educational, and he is a very good speaker/instructor. Thanks for posting this, Tony. I`ve subscribed to his channel too. :)

murankar

Staff member
I should subscribe too. Where was thus 4 years ago when RCHN was on air. Would have been nice to hear their take.

murankar

Staff member
Science. Justin being a rocket engineer. He is a very facts based person. He enjoyed the science aspect .

Geena

Staff member
I should subscribe too. Where was thus 4 years ago when RCHN was on air. Would have been nice to hear their take.
RCHN did a whole show about C rating, and how to calculate it. I don`t remember which episode it was. But Justin and Nick, went into great detail about it.

murankar

Staff member
That episode was right around the time when Justin got serious about speed. That's when they started the Battery database spreadsheet. Which I have access to.

Top Bottom