General what forum to post in

holtneil

Hi Tony where does the Goblin 630 come into the forum is it 600 or 700+, I was going to do a build log :dunno:

Tony

Staff member
I would put that in the 600 section. It's closer to a 600 than it is to a 700. When I get time (which may be soon, that story for another thread), I'm going to try and redo some things on the forum and make it a little easier to navigate. I have a lot of time to think while doing this job lol.

murankar

Staff member
One thing I think could help is use blade size vs the old standard. It appears the industry is migrating to a blade size class instead of the align way. Just a thought.

trainrider06

NIce! I see for a 450 they are comparable to most other blades in price also! Wonder what shipping to the U.S. would be though...

holtneil

Hi Rodney email them it will be a package size so your get airmail, these are wide cord blades so your get extra lift from them so flight times will come up, as you can lower head speed

trainrider06

I know you can barely stand the wait! :)
Can't wait to see it! I was just looking at the Goblin 380 kits tonight on Helidirect.
I wouldn't mind having one of those....even the 500 series would be cool to have!

Top Bottom