What Did You Do Today???

murankar

Staff member
Yep. All free now. Was a great weekend. Nico (my 3rd child) turned 13 today. Made him a cake for the first tume ever. My first time making a cake on almost 2 decades. Its been awhile.

Since miving in i lost my security dvr. So now i have a new one. Upgraded from 720p to 1080p. Just have to swap cameras out.

Niw to figure out how to remote access the video feeds.

murankar

Staff member
I am on a huge downer right now. Tonight I am about to delete almost fours of my life from my photo collection. To say that I am hurt is an understated. Dont want to get to deep but know that I am hurting right now. Normally I dont care about what I say and to whom. I have nothing to hide. I really need to get my stuff right. I thought I had it but I guess I never really did.

Its time for me to attempt the move on.

leedude1

Not there my man, and I won't pretend to know what you're going through.
Had some challenges myself this year . I can say that this place and the hobby have helped cure alot. The change in focus and mental break from everything has always paid dividends.
So do what needs doin and post up.

Chat soon my man.:werd:

leedude1

Going to try and get out this morning and put in a flight on the 570 if i can...I made some changes to ESC setting and want to see how she reacts.

I actually have a fun fly next week that I am super stoked about. It usually holds 150+ pilots but due to circumstances reduced to 50 max this year. NAFPV 2020, even though I dont fly anything FPV. One of the event organizers used to work with me and said I can fly all I want.
I try not to step on toes when im there. As per norm Im the only Heli guy :facepalm:and they need to be grounded when I take to the air but, I take up little space and let them dictate when I can fly as it their event.

Fun to watch whats out there actually, there are some really interesting machines and set ups out there... last year I saw an RC FPV motorcycle!!!:encouragement:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
That's too cool Mike. Enjoy yourself and don't step on any toes. Your already the bad guy in the group being a heli man lol. I took out my 550 and his friends. "X3 and 500" out this morning my self. Videos to come. While at the park flying, the park ranger stop by. He wants to clear out sound land and get some sort of FPV racing through the woods, freestyle and gate racing program going.. He wants me to help him design the course and start this project from the ground up. Will see if they're blowing smoke or not. I'll help if they need me. I'm already video recording for the citrus county search and rescue K-9 unit...bloodhounds. My videos help the trainers see how the dogs perform when out looking for a lost individuals in no man land. These dogs are amazing in what they can do. I'm proud to help them out when needed :). No matter what...I'm dedicated to my helis :hdbng:

leedude1

Nice little sideline for the flying dog..sounds like fun too boot.

I'm going to have to look at some kind of simple set up to record some of my flights .

But it has to be simple , I hate playing with all the downloading and editing blah blah. Lol

murankar

Staff member
Just checking in to let you all know I am alive. I am not fairing so well. I should make it i hope. Still grieving but I see why it ended and I walked away. It still hurts inside.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Good luck URI. It might hurt but if you look at the pros and con on the relationship, the cons must of been more then the pros or you would still be with her. Don't worry and take care of your kids. When the time comes, you will find love again. One day at a time my friend. We're here for you :).

murankar

Staff member
No i dont only for the fact that there were events thats said it was over a long time ago. Well 6 months ago at least.

Tony

Staff member
this is just a test

Attachments

• emoji-icon-glossy-03-04-animals-nature-animal-marine-goldfish-72dpi-forPersonalUseOnly.png
    118.3 KB · Views: 5
Been flying today but with very strong winds and cold temperatures. Still flew the 470 and 550.... hoping for better weather tomorrow. How’s things Tony, missing the live streams

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Since 2012 Tony. That's not bad considering what the world is going through. Blame it on covid :mask: or Trump...everyone else has :chairshot::chuckles:

Tony

Staff member
Still here my man but wrapping up yard stuff.
How you all doing. Hoping everyone's safe.
We are good my man! Just working way more than usual and no time to do anything else lol. Still trying to get this site updated, having a few issues though. '

Been flying today but with very strong winds and cold temperatures. Still flew the 470 and 550.... hoping for better weather tomorrow. How’s things Tony, missing the live streams
Yo Chris! You Spoiled Bastard!!! :lmao: I was just on your youtube channel yesterday and thought about sending you a message lol. Good to see you are still kicking after a short hiatus. I miss the live streams as well. Have definitely been thinking of bringing them back, but they would be earlier in the day due to work schedule. Unless the night manager gets her way and steals me back hahaha. As for current live streams (usually non RC), check out twitch.tv/4xracing. That is where I have been spending most of my free time, when I can. But still thinking about firing up the RCH Stream again. Need to get Sim Sunday going again!

Since 2012 Tony. That's not bad considering what the world is going through. Blame it on covid :mask: or Trump...everyone else has :chairshot::chuckles:
hahaha, I blame it on me not posting enough. See reasons above hahaha. Hope yesterdays stream was at least a little entertaining tearing down that motor and ESC.

Rob Lancaster

Hi guy's!
Kaneohe check'n in..
Been doing projects and like'n it but now my neck from my the base of my skull to my mostly right shoulder blade has been bothering me a lot. Don't believe all the hype about (My Pillow)... My neck is crunchy and fouled now.. Other than that, I'm not dead from Covid 19 yet and I never will be, so forward; march..

Been doing a little beam antenna work with laundry door and track work...The doors and track came out choice!... Still work'n on the antenna. Much progress though...
We're going though a rather rare drought. If you look at the grass in the backyard and on top the hill, it's as dry as hey. Usually the grass and all grows fast, thick and hearty. But not now.. And NO it's not man made global warming causing it; for goodness sake! Woke up; I mean wake up; oh my..... HA!

Seems all the bores have been chased off for now. Holding off the the fence for now... The contractors over here wanted 3 to 4 grand to install a 50 foot chain link fence. I said get lost, in so many words... Anything they can do; I can do better so take a hike pal!!!..... HA!

Hey I have been doing a lot of sim time.. Maybe some day I can take my 450 Pro to the field for a bit more action than I dare do in my tiny back yard..

Ok folks,, keep on jam'n!!....

Attachments

• IMG_1957.JPG
    IMG_1957.JPG
    291.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1935.JPG
    IMG_1935.JPG
    149.1 KB · Views: 3

Tony

Staff member
wow, you call that a drought? lol. Everything is still mostly green! hahahah. Around here, a drought means everything is brown, trees are losing leaves, bare spots in the yard, and the bushes are pretty much dead. Oh, and wildfires... Very easy to start.

But good to hear from you Rob! Glad you are surviving down there on the island!

Tony

Staff member
@rdsok What thermal paste do you use or recommend? I was thinking about getting a tube of the Thermal Grizley but there are 3 different kinds and I'm definitely NOT going with liquid metal. So that leaves Kryonaut and Hydronaut... But, wanted to get your suggestion before I make a final decision.

Rob Lancaster

Ha! Yeah we're screwed here.. Your fires over there are,,,, well sucks to be you but I'm with you folks, all the way. To think; some are purposely set and the rest is bad forest management... Let's use logic to solve this crazy liberal problem..

Top Bottom