Cameras What Camera Is This

bigone5500

I'm trying to find info on this camera. I need to know what the dip switch settings are for the channels. I thought they were TX02 but that camera has a 7 segment display. It looks as if it has MC32 but that turns up nothing.

@D.O.G. do you remember the model of this camera? It's one I got from you a while back.

151839765692573486675.jpg 1518397701205911804555.jpg

bigone5500

Well, I have answered my own question. I finally figured out this camera is the one that comes on the QX90. I found the dip switch settings. But for anyone that may be interested, here's the manual.

Attachments

• 20160804043350Tiny QX90 in-door FPV Quadcopter BNF user manual .pdf
    1,010.3 KB · Views: 1

bigone5500

I got this camera to work but there was a problem. Somehow I got the lens out of focus. Can anyone tell me the proper way to put it back in focus? What distance is nominal?

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I think i can help you out. Look real careful at the lens. See the spiral threads going into the camera it self. Your going to need needle nose pliers and turn that ring closet to the camera to the left to loosen up. once you get that loose then turn the camera lens in or out to get it focuses. I stood about 30' away from the object you want to focus. I used my TV as the object. I hope this helps.

Tony

Staff member
Use silicone, not CA just in case you don't get it perfect. with CA, you are stuck with your choice, with silicone, you can still turn the lens and refocus it or replace the lens.

RandyDSok

CA would also fog the lens... it sticks to oils and such which is why they use it for fingerprinting these days.

Top Bottom