1. Guest, Thank you for visiting Rc-Help. Please do NOT post tech questions in this section, post them in the Tech section instead. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  3. Welcome to Rc-Help, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
  4. Like Us On Facebook!
    Hello Guest, it occurred to us during that last server failure that we had no way of informing the members of the site of the failure and I would like to invite you to like us on facebook so that you can get updates if the site happens to go down again. We don't post much over there unless we are updating the members so we will not flood your feed like some places do. Just click on Like and then allow notifications and that's it. See you there soon!

Click Here To Rc-Help's Facebook page!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

What Are You All Planning For This Season

Discussion in 'RC-Help Lounge' started by murankar, Feb 24, 2019.

< A Different Camera Mount. | Foreign Shipments To Us >
  1. murankar

murankar Moderator Staff Member Armed Forces

Blog Posts:
    Soldier
    It's almost March and that means spring is right around the corner. For some of us winter never really set in and for the rest of us, well not so much. What plans, changes or upgrades are you all making?

For me I will be focusing on writing more on my articles. I have lots of info I want to put in video format. In hope to close out on series in video because it would be way to much writing. I also have some building going on that I can't finish just yet. With going on the road it makes it difficult to complete right now.

Let us know what your plans are. I for one am interested in what we are doin.

2. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

Blog Posts:
    Rc-Help has HUGE plans for the coming season. It's all a secret though :chuckles:

3. murankar

murankar Moderator Staff Member Armed Forces

Blog Posts:
    Soldier
    Flight time.

4. D.O.G.

D.O.G. I Support Rc-Help! Rc-Help Supporter Goblin 380 Supporter

Blog Posts:
    Disable
    Yes more flight time but at the park instead of my backyard. It's just not that easy even with the park just being less then a mile away from me :(.

5. Geena

Geena Moderator Staff Member

Blog Posts:
    Certified Aircraft Welder
    Pretty much business as usual for me. Working, flying and photography. I do plan to train MUCH harder on my flying though.

< A Different Camera Mount. | Foreign Shipments To Us >