Cars What Are These Parts And Where Can I Get Them?

Dean Donaldson

All the cogs inside a broke , what are these called? I need front and rear?

Attachments

• CB7539EA-C1AE-4978-B870-06E6C83BC37F.jpeg
    CB7539EA-C1AE-4978-B870-06E6C83BC37F.jpeg
    147 KB · Views: 5
  • 4AAAD839-DE77-4003-B5A7-8AE1495F0009.jpeg
    4AAAD839-DE77-4003-B5A7-8AE1495F0009.jpeg
    135.3 KB · Views: 5

Tony

Staff member
Those are diff's or differentials. But I have no idea what they go to, it looks like the one has a brake on it. What did these come off of?

Dean Donaldson

Kyosho nitro car , 4 wheel drive one is front and one is rear , I’ve had them apart and it’s the internals that are broke, what should I be looking for to get these repaired?

Tony

Staff member
I'm trying to find these parts but going to need some more information. Is this for the Inferno NEO, Inferno GT2 or some other model? I'm having a hard time looking up just Kyosho diff and finding this. But I am thinking it is an 1/8th scale 4wd buggy, is that correct? If so, just let me know what one it is and I will try to get some links to you.

Dean Donaldson

I’m sure it’s a 1/10 car , not sure of the exact make , I bought this car second hand with little information about it, it’s fitted with a gx12 engine if that’s any help and the original shell was a Vauxhall Astra

Tony

Staff member
No worries, I have been in that boat before. If it has a .12, then it is definitely a 1/10th scale. Can you post up a picture of the car? I think that may help me in finding out what this thing is so that we don't get you the wrong parts.

Tony

Staff member
I'm going strictly off of that rear diff brake, but is this what you have? For some reason I was stuck seeing offroad. But if this is onroad, then that makes it a little easier lol.

Kyosho-V-One-S-Chassis.jpg

Dean Donaldson

This is all I can get atm , it does have a change of air filter etc , It has a lot of hpi parts on that aren’t original

Attachments

• 040246CA-EC31-4F8C-A2D2-AF199863D05A.png
    040246CA-EC31-4F8C-A2D2-AF199863D05A.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 3

Tony

Staff member
Hey Dean, this about as far as I got. This is a list of nitro onroad cars from Kyosho. Without having that car here with me and being able to see everything, I'm having a very hard time finding the part that you need. I do know it is called a differential, which is what is inside that housing you posted pics of. I'm hoping this link will help though. If not, let me know and I will keep digging when I get a little more time.

1:10 4WD TOURING

Tony

Staff member
It's my pleasure. I hate to leave it with such a broad range of cars, but man this one was hard lol.

Tony

Staff member
NOICE! Now just hope they make that diff so you can get it back on the road lol. Here's hoping

Dean Donaldson

No luck finding one , there is something very similar and I think I may just have to chance it haha , and again thanks for the help!

Tony

Staff member
When I catch a break, I will fire up the desktop and start searching around as well. Might be a bit though.

Can you post pictures of the actual part you need?

Tony

Staff member
That would be your Pinion Gear or Input Gear. It should come with the ring gear when you order it. I say should because it doesn't always happen that way lol.

Top Bottom