Well, no flying. But I got this goin' for me

EyeStation

The tornado continued on through Peoria at 60 - 65 mph. Touched down in Coal City at 12:22 pm. Storm was heading in my direction and due to center over me at 12:45.
At 12:30 i witnessed for the first time in my life debris falling before the storm hits. The following piece of foil backing from construction foam that was part of someones property about 30 miles south west of me.
Dodged a good one for sure.

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, I have been following this. I love storms, but not ones like these. Stay safe.

Derek

I've been watching this, too, because (according to Accuweather) this storm should be a bit rough when I'm heading to work. Ugh! Also, according to Accuweather, the storm should subside around 8pm, so, hopefully it will just come...pay a visit...not damage anything and just move on.

Derek

Just an update on the storm in my area. It came very fast and had many loud boomers. Tornado warning was issued. The whole storm was traveling around 75mph, according to the news. It blew through my area in less than 10 minutes. I didn't see anything damaged at home nor on my way to work. Right now, the sun is breaking through the sky quite a bit and its just sprinkling slightly.

Whew! Glad thats over! Now I just have weather the occupational storm for the next 12.5 hours, lol.

Tony

Staff member
No apology needed bro. I have done the same thing lmao. And I DO edit my videos hahaha. Sometimes, you just miss stuff. It's all good.

Top Bottom