Projects Well I got me some foam board.

murankar

Staff member
I got me some foam board today, 5 sheets. I really want to do the RCH Trainer but I still have no motor for it. So I figured would like to do something more along the lines of a 3 servo glider that can be tossed into the air. The nice thing Is that I could get my kids flying with out having the prop spinning.

What I have for the build are 3 T-Pro MG90S, 1 DS520 a 6 channel receiver and a 30 amp ESC (which wont be needed). Who knows of a good build that I can do?

Tony

Staff member
The motor for the RCH Trainer is only about $15. Prop about $2.

IMO, a non powered, non towed to altitude glider will only be in the air for about 10 seconds if, and only if you get one hell of an up current. I think you and your kids would lose interest very fast in something like that. If you are wanting a glider that can go into the air and stay there for at least a minute or so, then I would get a fiberglass one that is made to sling by the wing tip. Just my $0.02.

murankar

Staff member
Well I do still have your plans on hand. I started the prep on the templates and finding some issues. I did print with no page scaling (which is only found in acrobat pro, which I have). What I have found is that on the main wing template does not match up after printing. I noticed that the "A" in aileron is cut off at the page edges.

Right now its late and I need to head to bed and get some sleep. I will mill this over tomorrow and see if it is just me or my printer, I think it might be the printer. HP 4500 officejet all in one.

Top Bottom