450 Well here she is...

trainrider06

Have not really had an opportunity to test it for the twitches, just a little hover in the garage, but as soon as the wind and I get the time I'll check it out good...image.jpg

image.jpg

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey trainrider06, how did you get a hold of my bird? LolPB130015.jpg Good luck with your test flight.

PB130015.jpg

trainrider06

Hehe....ah this must be how women feel when another at the party wears the same dress huh? LOL
Hey good looking bird you got there D.O.G.! :wink: I had seen yours in another photo, on another post after I already ordered my canopy for it, thought well what the hell, we got the same taste I guess...I have never really been a fan of yellow, but green is good, and well that yellow really sets it off don't it? How do you like those Canomod canopies? I kinda like em seems like they are more roomy!

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Yup! Those canomod canopies are roomy and also durable. That yellow and green does look sharp. If we both are wearing the same dress out,then I know I have gone over the edge so just do me a favor and shoot me please! I hope you got rid of your twitch but if not go see your doctor. It Could be neurological? LOL

trainrider06

Yup! Those canomod canopies are roomy and also durable. That yellow and green does look sharp. If we both are wearing the same dress out,then I know I have gone over the edge so just do me a favor and shoot me please! I hope you got rid of your twitch but if not go see your doctor. It Could be neurological? LOL

Lol funny stuff D.O.G.! Yeah if this damn thing is still twitching maybe I will need a doctor, because I'll be sitting in a padded room then because I've done flipped my lid! :wink:

- - - Updated - - -

Looking good Rodney & D.O.G.
Thanks Lee, I believe me and D.O.G. Have some good taste in heli dress up! :)

trainrider06

I hadn't tried it in rate mode Neil, what's up if it doesn't?
I haven't had a chance to do much of anything with any heli here lately, either wind rain or work has interfered for over a week now....:(.

Top Bottom