Welcome To Coffee Corner

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Don't go to jersey anymore haha! There is however a 7:11 here in Parry Mi that has a great coffee bar! Yum yum good!

helilover2

lol count me in i have a bunn too i like yuban dark roast mmmmm sweet bro gotta have my coffee before i head to work and during working on my helis if i miss my coffee i get grumpy lol

scoobyblue

Hey tony I got somethn for ya all. I live in aus, and grew up grown sugar cane and tobbacco, so yes im a smoker. But my piont is, I wake up at 5, but on the billy( kettle) shove me head in the water, walk out side, grab a stik of fresh green cane, crak it n crush it an pour the jiuce in, then my neighbour would turn up at 10 past 5 and bring me fresh coffee from his farm. Yes its tru. Free sugar free coffee and free tobacco lol. We sold the farm. Dammit , no free be. For me lol, now just some stuff they put in abag and call it coffee. I think thats wat its sposed to be. Looks like it but sure dont taste like it tho lmao

rc is no hobby its a disease

Tony

Staff member
Winter and fall? I have one every day of the friggin year lmao. I don't care how hot it is outside.

scoobyblue

Hot cold middle of the day or nite, we will fade away to shite, if dont get the coffee, morning noon and night lol

rc is no hobby its a disease

murankar

Staff member
The only thing I like at Starbucks is the Double shot and Large (20oz) coffee. I hate ordering at Starbucks btw, I go in and ask for a Tall black no sugar. She gives me a sippy cup, wth. I said Tall which means LARGE not sippy cup size J.A. anyhow I mostly drink whats on sale either Master blend or Folgers Original. For those special occasions I like to get the Seattles Best Level 3. I brew in a DeLonghi drip style pot. I take it to work in a green Stanley that has it's share of battle damage. Sadly I had to put the Stanley to rest last week. R.I.P.

Whirlybird

Growing up, as a substitute for cereal, my mom used to crush up crakers in a bow and pour over it some "Mountain Grown" she had just made a big pot of (had 10 kids + our father) with milk and sugar :p (that's licking my chops)

Got us started early :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom