Welcome To Coffee Corner

Tony

Staff member
I don't know about you, but before I even pee when I wake up, I have to get a pot brewing. In the mornings, it's Foldgers Black Silk. It's some of the best coffee out there. I have tried that stuff you grind, and it doesn't hold a candle to this stuff.

In the late afternoon, I will bust out my Espresso machine, and make an Espresso or a Latte'. Yes, I use custom grinds on this one. And I will tell you what, Starbucks has nothing on me, and it don't cost no damn $5 for a cup hahaha.

So, let us know your coffee passion. How you grind it, what it is, and what you use to brew it. Oh yea, I use a Bunn coffee maker. Pot in 3 minutes. I don't have time to wait around watching a coffee pot "drip". Dammit, I want coffee now when I wake up!!!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I'm with you brother! I have a bunn too! I'm a Maxwell house person myself. I like columbian myself. I buy most of my coffee from a supplier though. They supply coffee to most of the areas restaurants. They have a retail store in front of there whse. They have any kind of flavor coffee you can think of. I drink either a tuskin blend, dark gentlemen, or columbean. I use a mr coffee, coffee grinder, and I like different flavor creamers.

Tony

Staff member
The Black Silk is a dark roast like Columbian, but is much smoother, yet still bold. If you want really bold, get you some Cafe' Verona for the espresso machine lol. Now that will wake you up. I have to say, if I'm running late, or I just want one cup, I will make an Americano. It's a shot of espresso, then filled with hot water to make a cup. Very strong, but very good.

And I don't use cream. Only sugar.

Tony

Staff member
Coke doesn't have much in it lol. Mt. Dew has more, but still not as much as coffee. And if you want that real buzz, get a double shot of espresso :biggrin1:

Lee

Well i used to be a Redbull addict, but that killed my guts. I once drank 12 in a row with a bottle of red Vodka for new years eve. (not recommended) :D

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
I will tell you ... I do not like coffee, not in a pot, not on a cot, not in the chair, not anywhere ... I do not like it Sam I am.

Tony

Staff member
I drink Pepsi when I want to go to sleep. Need one beside the bed with me at night too...

Lee

PEPSI !!! Thats a bad word. Iis a poor substitute for Coke. You know what really ticks me off. When you go to a restaurant and ask for a coke, and they bring you Pepsi. DID I ASK FOR A PEPSI !!!! One of my pet hates :D

Rc-Help Member

I Love This Site!
I like coffee my self..fresh ground columbian. I can also tell you this, My 10 year old granddaughter and her aunt went to Starbucks one evening before "spend the night". Auntie bought her a large frapachinno, dang I thought I was going to have duck tap her mouth and chain her down. She has waist length dark brown hair and it was standing straight up. Her AND the dog were running up and down the hallways screaming and barking as loud as they could. I though I was going to have a drinkin binge but It wore off and and she crashed hard... LOL! She is a trip and a half. By the way she loves papaws lil coaxial.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Well where's all the coffee drinkers today? Anyone have a great cup yet? I had a disgusting cup of Canadian coffee today. Can't wait till I get somewhere where I can get a good cup! Lol

Tony

Staff member
I hear Jersey is serving something that resembles the taste of coffee, but has the consistancy of mud hehe. Good ole' truckers coffee right there.

Top Bottom