We have wheels

Lee

After a week of searching for a car we finally bought one today :)
We have had a week of train journeys, walking for hours, telephone calls. And my conclusion is that 99% of people selling cars here are liars. Out of all the cars we saw, only two were actually what they said.
We took a 4hr train journey to see a car that was said to be in perfect condition, inside and out. We spoke to the guy on the phone and out right ask him if it was or not, cause of all the other times we had been lied to. When we got there, it was a piece of crap. Paint was burnt off, dents all over it, trim missing and the interior was a joke. I tell you i could have smacked him in the face for time wasting.

Anyway we now have a nice little VW Polo (like a Golf for the US readers) one lady owner. :)

Slobberdog

Polo are a really robust little car that will do good, German technology at its best, will the 600 fit in the boot, or is it back seat down......

Tony

Staff member
If your helicopter is bigger than your car, then you need a bigger car hahahahaha. I can fit all of my helis and planes in my truck lmao. Plus all of my tools and the family. Great deal that you got some wheels though bro!

Great work Lee, I thought the polo was slightly smaller than the golf? We have both here... anyway well done and they are a nice little car!!

Top Bottom