We are moving

Lee

Well, its official.
We are moving to Tulum, Mexico on the 19th May :D
My wifes contract finishes on the 14th, so she started doing a bit of searching for new jobs. A few days later she had 4 offers of work in Mexico were we were last year. I will be working for the same school i did before.
We have found an apartment in the centre of town, and the best news is, its right next to a unused baseball ground where i can fly :D Just walk out the door and fly. Even better, its floodlit every night woohooooo!!!!
I started looking into an aerial photography business when we were there last time, and got a great response from businesses. But we left before i could get things going. This time if all goes well, this will be a permanent fixture for a while.
So i may be offline for a few days while we move over there.
Many videos and picture to come.
Excited :D

Tony

Staff member
Good deal bro. Too bad we will be on reverse schedules, but it will not only benefit you with more work and hopefully less wind, but also the forum being on here during the day. It was good times when you were in Mexico last time!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Glad to hear it Lee. You'll be closer to us then anyways! May be that someday RCH gathering may happen now! Lol.

pvolcko

Oh no. No more awesome FPV quad flights through the tree field! Come on man, where are your priorities!? Awesome FPV quad flight location or wife's career? Seriously, how is this even a question? Awesome FPV location!

:)

Good luck with the move, Lee. Maybe with our timezones matching up better I'll get some sim flight time in with ya now. :)

Lee

Oh no. No more awesome FPV quad flights through the tree field! Come on man, where are your priorities!? Awesome FPV quad flight location or wife's career? Seriously, how is this even a question? Awesome FPV location!

Good luck with the move, Lee. Maybe with our timezones matching up better I'll get some sim flight time in with ya now. :)

Dude have you seen the places to fly around Tulum? Awesome FPV. Last time i was there, i only had a diy quad and no fpv gear. Now i have a QAV500 and Fatshark kit :D.
Theres gonna be some epic flights through the jungle :D

Last edited by a moderator:

BOKI

Hey Lee; Good luck moving & hope all goes well for you & the move & your jobs & flying! Dave

- - - Updated - - -

Lee; Nice video & beautiful beach! And good flying! Dave

murankar

Staff member
About time something came in for you. Can't wait to see you fly with the kite boarders again. Watch out for the ocean this time.

Good luck maybe will see you in the area sometime.

murankar

Staff member
I think you'll enjoy the area here. On a good day visibility is just awesome.

As far as I know there are 3 of us here so it will be fun. Plus tony is is a few hours north of Gaba.

callsign4223

Staff member
Ohh, if you make it to Texas I am going to kidnap Tony and we are for sure coming down to see you. His bosses can't fire him if he got kidnapped right?

Tony

Staff member

He will just do recon missions watching and buzzing the heads of the cartels down there lmao.

Ohh, if you make it to Texas I am going to kidnap Tony and we are for sure coming down to see you. His bosses can't fire him if he got kidnapped right?

There is something wrong with you people lmao.

wolfman76

my ladies family is from guadalahara hope i spelled it right we want to go visit them sometime is it far from tulum???? if so maybe we could roll through and fly sometime hopefully in the near future,,,

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
My wife and I went to Quintana Roo Mexico for our honeymoon .. and we are hoping to visit there again .. Not that far from tulum.. LOL .. this time I will try to sneak a heli in, and then we can actually meet and fly together! :D :D

Pipe dreams... but fun to think about it! :D

Lee

Tulum is 1.5hr south of Cancun. We go up to Cancun to kite sometimes.
You guys are all more than welcome to come see us. Unfortunately we only rented a 1 bedroom unit, so our families will have to stay in hotels when they come.
Hope to see some of you in the near future.

Top Bottom