Watch the HELIMASTERS LIVE!!!

Lee

Yep, but its finished for today. There was some great crashes. Bert Kammerer was on the mic. Can't wait till tomorrow.

Lee

There was a beauty. A guy nailed his 700 into a big block of concrete. It was a total right off. The thing exploded into dust LOL. Then there was the 8 year old dude from Thailand. He was amazing!!! finished his flight with an inverted auto with a tic toc just before landing.

pvolcko

Watched some today. Wish they had tape delay. Hoping flights get posted to YouTube or elsewhere.

Tony

Staff member
These guys are all about the big stuff. And by "big" I mean huge hurricanes and such. I"m used to people like Bert and Bobby who fly in a very small space usualy.

I did like it when the guy was yelling "LOWER" and the guy yelled "STOP" hahaha.

Tony

Staff member
That Blade 700X did a lot better than I thought it would have. too bad he ditched it inverted on teh pavement lol.

Lee

Missed it. Had to pop out. What happened to the speed Logo? It just fell out of the sky.

Tony

Staff member
I don't know what happened to that thing. But Szabo delaminating a blade and still able to land that 700 was simply amazing!

Tony

Staff member
No, he had one and a half blades hahahahaha. He completely ripped off the under side of one of the blades. Couldn't believe it.

Lee

That 8 year old, CD was my favourite flight from the advanced pilots. Perfectly timed to the music.

Last edited:

wolfman76

That Blade 700X did a lot better than I thought it would have. too bad he ditched it inverted on teh pavement lol.

They flew another one a little bit ago without ditching it... Anyone else still watching? RC-HELP represent in the chats

Top Bottom