Sold: Warp 360

heli-maniac

Im relisting this Awesome Warp 360 Do to being really bad sick for the last month
I hate to do it but got to sell my Warp 360 BNF
It has New align servos 3x 415 tail is a Awesome KST DS215m
New YEP 45 esc Compass upgrades motor
upgraded Aluminum tail Plates and control arm bracket And the 19 tooth tail pulley
Ar 7200 bx
Radix 350 Main blades Green KBDD tail blades
New Fusuno frame
This thing is super stable
All the compass upgrades have been done
600.00 shipped lower 48
Or if you want to buy it with out some things let me know and we'll see what we can work out

Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
bro, I hope your other one shows up soon so that you can keep this one. I know you love this heli and don't want to sell it, and if I had the money to loan you, I would buy it, adn let you buy it back (after considerable "test flights" that is hehe). Good luck bro, I know the position you are in. Hope my small contribution earlier helps a bit.

heli-maniac

Thanks Tony
If get this one sold I should be ok I think Because I really dont want to have to sell the 550
If the other one ever gets here it can just replace this one
Canada shipping is crapper than china It will be 2 weeks tomorrow that it was shipped

Lee

Dude sorry to hear you need to sell it. I'm trying to sell my 600 and 450, but no luck. The warp is never going anywhere. Good luck.

heli-maniac

Dude sorry to hear you need to sell it. I'm trying to sell my 600 and 450, but no luck. The warp is never going anywhere. Good luck.
Well I got to do what I need best for the family
Got its replacement in today I traded of the my X2 for it

Top Bottom