Warp 360 today

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Lee is making me really want to rebuild my warp NOW! and I am at work.. My parts are at the post office ! MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! tonight.. Warp is gonna come alive!

Lee I noticed you got the green landing gear and the green tail fin upgrade from Fusono..

I have red canopy so I got my RED landing and tail fins too.. its crazy how cheap fusuno frames are!

Last edited:

Westy

LEGEND
Damn ... 2 minutes to go to work and I just found this .... will have to watch eagerly tonight!

Lee

Lee is making me really want to rebuild my warp NOW! and I am at work.. My parts are at the post office ! MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! tonight.. Warp is gonna come alive!

Lee I noticed you got the green landing gear and the green tail fin upgrade from Fusono..

I have red canopy so I got my RED landing and tail fins too.. its crazy how cheap fusuno frames are!

Fooled you Gaba. Mine are the original landing gear and tail fin, only with coloured tape on them. Fusuno copied me :D
They are super cheap though. If/when i crash, i'll be getting mine from them. I came close today. Gave the wrong pitch input low to the ground. Stopped it 6 inches from the deck.
Got 12 flights in today :D

helicc16

the Smoothie Pilot
Man, I wonder how long will it take me to catch up with you. Kinda of off topic, what are your tricks to do a nice, fast and round loop? What negative pitch do you use when the bird is up-side-down?

Tony

Staff member
When you did "the wall" there at the end, how close were you to the ground when you brought it back up? The camera cut that off, dammit lmao. Great flying bro!

Lee

Man, I wonder how long will it take me to catch up with you. Kinda of off topic, what are your tricks to do a nice, fast and round loop? What negative pitch do you use when the bird is up-side-down?

Thanks dude,
For fast round loops, you don't need much neg pitch, just lots of speed. If you want to draw the loop out a bit, then you need quite a bit of neg. If your hover pitch is 3/4 throttle upright, then your inverted should be 1/4, so just less than 1/4 will hold it up through the top of the loop.

When you did "the wall" there at the end, how close were you to the ground when you brought it back up? The camera cut that off, dammit lmao. Great flying bro!

Thank mate,
I need to adjust my camera :D It stopped about 1ft from the deck.

Tony

Staff member
Your at the point where you need to start popping your rainbows. Love the look when the heli just stops dead. And 1', nice!

Lee

What do you mean popping my rainbows? I was flying in Id1 so quite a low headspeed.

Tony

Staff member
Lets say you start upright, add back elevator and positive collective to start the rainbow. When you are inverted and coming to the ground, you give it a LOT of negative collective to instantly stop the heli (makes a GREAT sound as well), then let off to hold it for a second, then forward elevator and more negative to go back to upright. When you are ready to stop at the other end, again full positive collective pump to stop it and make a great sound. This is explained in the "How to tick tock" video from smack. Explained Much better than I can type it here lol

Lee

Ok i thought thats what you ment. I do those already, but not in these flights at low headspeed. the blades just stall if i do that. Today is flying day :D i'll do some for you today :D

Tony

Staff member
Noice!!!! Can't wait to see this. I want to see that wall again too !!!!!!!!! JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!! <--Adam Sandler voice in Billy Madison hehe.

Top Bottom