Wanted: MCPx Frame

callsign4223

Staff member
Anybody upgrade from their stock frame and looking to sell it? Busted 2 canopy mounts off of mine and the glue isn't holding them in place.

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
I got one. i started to do a mod to it for the brushless conversion, but decided to not put it on video. if you want it it's yours. I have no use for it.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Try the Astroid designs upgrades. I have then in my brushless mcpx. Concrete crashes have busted my blade grips and a lot more, but not my frame and canopy mounts anymore!!!!! Lol

callsign4223

Staff member
Ya, after I don't crash so much I might look at upgrading, for right now, I want something springy and forgiving.

Tony

Staff member
If the weather stays the same as it's showing now, I will be spending my weekend at the flying field in Norman. If you want to meet me there, it will be a shorter drive for you. Just let me know when you can meet up.

callsign4223

Staff member
I will have to ask my social secretary(wife) what we are doing but that sounds good. I don't need an AMA to come out and watch do I?

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Just a note. Those upgrades I mentioned are stock frame upgrades and actually keep your frame springy yet prevent over Bending and breaking of plastic. :)

I crash a lot. Thats why I got those too. ;)

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I have both. Cage is what'll protect the mounts ad reduce the vibration going to the board if any.

Tail supports come with a frame brace , needed more if you have brushless. Don't get it now, it'll make it heavier and brushed won't like it. :)

Tony

Staff member
that's going to depend on the weather. I'm going to watch it tomorrow night, and if it's good for Sat, I should be there about noon or so. I'm trying to get the other two planes ready, but they may not be. I know I will have the Edge and Extra as well as the mcpx, but hope to have more. Bring your heli's out there if you want to get them setup and see them fly.

Tony

Staff member
If you have the servos, bring everything and we will see about putting it together while out at the field.

callsign4223

Staff member
Ya, I am going to try to get the servos in tonight after my bike ride, if that doesn't happen though I will just bring the whole mess on saturday.

Top Bottom