1. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  2. Hey Guest, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

Want To Remove All Ads? This Is How

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Tony, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

I know ads are annoying. Even though I'm the owner of this site and can turn them off so that I don't see them, I leave them on because this is how we pay to keep the site up and running. Ads are our #1 revenue stream and short of me winning the lottery, it's the only way Rc-Help will stay alive.

UNTIL NOW!

We just recently setup a Paid Membership for the forum and when you opt into this membership, it will remove ALL ADS from the site. Adsense, Amazon, Banggood, Gearbest, ALL GONE. And this can be done for just $5.00 a month.

At this time, that $5.00 will put you into a usergroup that will remove every ad on the site and I'm working on adding a private section of the forum where supporters ONLY are allowed. This section is pretty much a free for all and no holds barred (so to speak).

If you would like to help Rc-Help, help keep the site up and running and help to bring better videos to you all more frequently, click on the link below and enter the Rc-Help Supporter Group.

https://www.rc-help.com/account/upgrades

As always, I want to thank you all for being members of Rc-Help!

2. Tony

I have no idea why this thread was deleted, but it explains why we have not received any more site supporting members to help keep this site going. My goal is to get enough subscriptions that I don't have to rely on vendors to send us stuff to review and test. Instead, I can get what we want, when we want and say what I want about them without feeling bad lol. I will always say what I want, but if the site is paying for it, I won't feel bad lol.

If you have any questions, just let me know.

3. ChopDrifter

ChopDrifter Member

I actually love your reviews and tests. I don't buy them all, but I have bought some of them.

4. ChopDrifter

ChopDrifter Member

I also like other peoples reviews as well. I don't mind the ads, they don't seem to bother me, I've clicked on the occasional few too.

5. ChopDrifter

ChopDrifter Member

The edit seem to have disappeared, I can't seem to edit my original post hence another post.

6. Tony

Clicking on them actually pays us quite a bit more than the CPM. But I can't tell people to click on them for the CPC lol.

As for the edit, I'm sure I have some permissions set wrong for this sections.

And I'm still working on more awards for supporting members. I should have something set in stone within a week.

7. bigone5500

bigone5500 I Support Rc-Help! Rc-Help Supporter

Is adsense where it turns part of a post into a link to a product?

8. Tony

No, that is skimlinks. It just takes popular items, such as "iPad" or "iPhone" and turns them into links. Adsense are just the banner ads here on the site. But you would have to log out to see them.

9. Dennis H

Dennis H Member

I have an add remover. I "Turned" if off for this site, but I keep getting the message that I have an add blocker in use.

How do I stop receiving this message?

Thanks, Dennis

10. Tony

I have had that issue once in a while, usually right after I log in or after I turn off the ad blocker. You can try clearing the cache since it can act funny sometimes. Then, make sure to turn it off for the whole site and not just one page. I have made that mistake before lol.

And thank you for doing that, that means a lot! Hope you can get this sorted.

11. Dennis H

Dennis H Member

On my ad blocker, I can chose what site I want it active, or deactivate it. rc-help.com/ is deactivated which should work on all pages. It does on other sites.

Thanks, Dennis

PS: I will clear my cache and see.

12. Tony

Try using www in front of the rc-help.com/

sometimes things act funny like that lmao.

13. Dennis H

Dennis H Member

Cache Cleared, we will see.

14. Dennis H

Dennis H Member

I have tried everything, on almost every page I am getting the message.

Next step? . . . . . .

15. Tony

If the site is white listed properly and it is still doing it, then I'm not sure. Could be an issue with the ad blocker.

Dennis H likes this.