Want to off my Walkera LOL

ok..put the new servos in. And the battery croaked. The heli functions fine but aint set up at all and the battery is dead..this is a brand new RTF heli that came with stripped servos and a lose motor amongst other screws and nuts lol..It is all tight now..servos new. swash working great an extra set of blades,tail gear and something else I forget all it needs is a battery and someone with more knowledge than I have about these things. I want a heli that I can put the receiver for my DX6i in that is a 400 or larger. I love Blade and would dig having a 400. All I need is the heli..I have TX,receiver and will get battery if I need to and I have charger for 3c 11.1 battery so no need there either. Would also consider a trainer plane of same state.. Basically ARF I guess. I have decided that I would rather have something I can run with my DX6i and simplify things. Also I must admit this experience soured me on Walkera as well as I can't stand the radio design. But I assume it will have to be something with a flight bar as I don't believe this receiver will work on a flybarles. Anyway that's my plan guys..hit me up if your interested or have any suggestions. Is a brand new Walkera V400D02 RTF minus battery as it died. Needs to be adjusted and radio setup correctly but is all working. Never crashed.

Top Bottom