Wacked Out Quad

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
My fossil 210 has been flying great til just the other day. I haven't touched anything on the quad or TX. This started just the other day and I have no idea what is going on. Take a look and give me you point of view.

Tony

Staff member
That looks like a power delivery issue. Are you running the BEC off of all of the ESC's or just one? If just one, try another one. Or, try removing the red wire on all of them and test out a new BEC only rather than using the ESC's. The Darkmax has an issue like this as well and it has to do with it kind of browning out.

Tony

Staff member
Also, if you can log the flight, that can tell you a lot about what is happening.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
What's up Tony. All of the esc has a built in BEC in it. Well as for flight log, it happens every time i fly in horizon mode but not angle mode.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey Tony. Well never mind. The FC died. That's probably why the quad was acting funny. The FC was on it's last leg. I have no solid green light and flashing blue light. Good thing for back up. I always order 2 of everything just for those special occasion :).

Top Bottom