FBL Gyro Video Request

Tony

Staff member
If you send me your helicopter and gyro, I will surely do it with that heli and gyro lmao. However, the setup is about the same on each of them. I will see what I can get done.

trainrider06

A lot of that is really trial and error, adjust, fly adjust fly, time consuming for sure if it needs much adjusting....

trainrider06

tail weak increase gains, tail wag decrease gains......or are ya talking about where he should adjust them at?? Radio or program??
By the way which do you prefer Tony radio or program for adjusting gains?

Tony

Staff member
Are you wanting tail or cyclic rates? I have a DX9 Black Edition, so it should transfer pretty well.

I will update my gyro to the newest version and try to get a video as soon as I get my helicopter back up in the air.

Are you wanting tail or cyclic rates? I have a DX9 Black Edition, so it should transfer pretty well.

I will update my gyro to the newest version and try to get a video as soon as I get my helicopter back up in the air.
That would be cool, i really just use the flight mode switch so I'm unsure how the settings should look for each

Tony

Staff member
Copy your model to an SD card and upload the file to this thread. That way I can look at your settings in my Tx to see how you have things setup. If you have it setup anyway.

Copy your model to an SD card and upload the file to this thread. That way I can look at your settings in my Tx to see how you have things setup. If you have it setup anyway.
The IKON2 gets here a Tuesday, ill put it in and walk through the wizard then i will.

Also on this 500, the 3GX is tucked away on what looks like a tray made for the gyro. It looks like theres two screws on each side to remove it instead of splitting the frame, am i right?

trainrider06

That plate I think comes out by the screws, I left mine in just as a stiffener for the frame back there.
image.jpeg
Here is my 500....

image.jpeg

trainrider06

I tnink im going to mount the ikon2 there tonight. You can barely see it where it is now.

Btw, how do you like that gyro

love it! It's right up there with the IKon as far as stability, bailout features and such. On a low wind day I can pop that thing up and let it sit there in a hover and it'll barely go anywhere if i want it to.
Very nice stable system! They have blue tooth, and now wifi tuning capabilities for it also.....

Top Bottom