Video editing software

Karubah

Just wondering what editing software others are using that is VERY simple and easy to use. I have windows Live but find it a bit confusing to use. Cheers Andy

Westy

LEGEND
I use 2 ... none are easy but both give professional looks and you can do anything with them...

Sony Vegas movie Studio HD Platinum

Camtasia

If you are just editing out and then want to run the cut version ... the easiest and fasted I have ever found is Freemake Video Converter

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I'm so used to windows live! I find it easy for me cause I've used it so much. Go pro has cinema magic. But I haven't used it but once so I'm not familiar with it.

murankar

Staff member
I use openshot (similar to movie maker) and KDEnlive (similar to Sony Vegas), both are open source and free. Down side I think only openshot will work on windows. Both have a learning curve but manageable.

Tony

Staff member
I use Pinnacle 14 HD for my videos. I need a new one though, but it works quite well and is easy to use once you learn where everything is. Just like anything else, there will be a learning curve with anything you get.

Lee

I use Final cut pro, Imovie and Adobe Premier CS5
Imovie for basic 5 min editing on non important videos. Final cut for just about everything else just because a know it better than Adobe.

Stambo

I use an old version of movie maker from before it had the live capture removed.
You can find it for free at MS. Version 2.6 I think.
I installed it then downgraded to the exe from 2.1 that still had the capture in it.
(I still had an xp machine with 2.1 installed that I copied the exe from)
I find it much easier to use than live.

pvolcko

Adobe Prem Pro CS5 here too. On the expensive side but a great mix of features and ease of use (and learning curve).

Top Bottom