Videos Video diary of where I aam working.

Karubah

I was going to post this a few days ago but was moved to another site for a few days and so no internet service, but I'm back in the land of the living. So here is the video of the site. Still getting used to FPV and lost signal a few times near power lines.
.Bloodworth Site - YouTube

treff

Great video Karubah what a desolate place. Just one thing though, I did not see a dunny in your video, lol things must be pretty rough there mate. Cheers

Karubah

The repository for body fluids and solids is in the site van. :throwup: I do have more video taken yesterday but the Internet here is very slow , it said it was going to take over 2000 mins to upload to youtube. I will have to do a bit of editing first I think. Thanks for the comments fellas.

Karubah

another video a few weeks on from the previous one. I converted this one to play on mobile so quality is a bit poor. Very windy when flying. have not had a day on site when it was not blowing. just looked at this after linking and the video is bloody awful to watch. sorry will have to upload at full definition later.

Last edited by a moderator:

Karubah

These are ponds to collect water from the gas wells. This one will hold around 60 million litres. It has yet to be lined with plastic. If I am still at this site I will try and get some shots of it while they are lining and finishing it.

Top Bottom