Vibe 50 FBL beastx was a HUGE success!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Man!!! This bird was flying itself.

I went out yesterday to fly. Weather forecast had 16-17mpg winds where I am. I had to maiden and tune the beastx... I couldnt wait...

I was nervous, but, man it was amazing!! As soon as the bird got in the air, I did not have to touch controls at all!!!

Believe it or not, I was doing an inverted hover in sideways wind of 16mph.... And I barely had to give inputs, this thing just stayed put!! It was freaking amazing!!! I didn't have to change one dang thing in the beastx settings. All stock. Bumped up the cyclic gain later , and the bird got a lot more crisp!! Man it was heavenly!!

Finally also got the tarot setup on my kinetic last night. Hoping for a maiden soon!!! :) :) :)

Tony

Staff member
You have been here long enough to know this was coming....

VID OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Shush it!! Lol

The other guy who was with me was flying his 7hv at the same time.. Su he couldn't have made a video!! Lol

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Too windy for that sucker, my hat would have flown away!

I didn't wanna put more cars in danger, my 450 crashed (autoed) in the middle of the road anywaz.. My pirouette optimization was messed up, didn't wanna make another fail video after that . Lol

Tony

Staff member
So set your iphone on the ground, prop it up by a rock and give us a ground level view. video is like drugs on this site, WE MUST HAVE IT!!!! I need my fix man, come on!!!!

Tony

Staff member
Well, while making the video, I lost the camera in teh mud lol. But i found it. When I watched the video, it was so shakey you couldn't watch it without a barf bag lmao. I'm working on a new mount for the truck to get some good onboard video.

Tony

Staff member
You could always come up here and give me a hand with all of the projects I have going on, and i will have more time lol.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Ohh the 7200bx... Man! Those look sweet!! :)

You'll love it! My kinetic is ready now.. All it needs is zip ties. It's on a tarot zyx... Hope it flies good! :)

Morelight

Fearless Freep
Gaba I want to see those video's - HD please - of you flying. You have a nice fleet now, and a Nitro!!! which you love more than electric. No excuse for not having a kick ass vid like that nitro maiden flight in the wind :twak::popcorn:

Why not get a goPro, velcro it to your cap or hat and then we always have a POV shot of you watching your birds in flight?

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Hey !!

I actually maidened my other .50 with tarot zyx and dialed that one in too.... Lol

Gopro.. At this point of time is too expensive for me.. If I had that money I'd upgrading my tx first to a 7ch lol ;P

I will next time get me keychain on my cap... I have the Velcro setup for that. It heats up after about 15 mins of video.. But I guess that's ok... Maybe I'll give the hd keychain a shot!

But I hear y'all! :) very one has been telling me to make videos.... I'll have to get on it.. Hahah

Tony

Staff member
If you have a flight story without a video one more time, I have my ban stick standing by..... :biggrin1: :jk:

Top Bottom