very first rc heli video that i rem.. pretty cool

wolfman76

here you go guy this is only part 1 of the movie i could not find the whole movie on youtube just in parts but it shows the heli in first part it is a nitro stealth heli with a laser... The movie is called DEFENSE PLAY have to check it out...

Last edited by a moderator:

wolfman76

No not a commercial actual move i first saw it when it came out in 1988... I think i was like 14 or 15 it even was a fpv heli to boot... Lol

pvolcko

Just kidding. Though the obviously got a big check from Jeep to do the script and product placement for them.

wolfman76

Even for being in 1988 which is when it was made the rc heli was not that advanced back then... If you pay attention further into the movie when they first show the helis in the lab one of the guys disconnects a heli say he had to the lipoly battery was done charging which would mean they were electric helis but most every shot they have of them flying they are nitro helis..lol

wolfman76

true but it is the only movie i have seen in along time that a rc heli is the star of the movie only other movie that i have ever seen that was rc related was the DEAD POOL with clint eastwood excellent movie to might i add they use nitro cars in it oh yeah and the movie FAST FIVE when they steal the safe they use a fpv car in it to do surveilance of the vault..

Top Bottom